Please read through the terms below. Before completing your registration you will need to accept the policies, terms, and conditions. All Policies are included in the Studio Handbook on the website.
- Registration fee of $35/dancer is due at registration form submission for all Full Season Classes.
- Once Registration Form is received, classes will be assigned and confirmation will be sent by email.
- September/April fees are due upon confirmation of classes and will be applied to the credit card that was used for Registration
- Please be advised that the Registration and September/April fees are non-refundable.
- Classes/schedule/fees/teachers are subject to change.
- Airdrie Dance Academy will NO LONGER accept post-dated tuition cheques for any other date but the 1st of the MONTH
- ALL ACCOUNTS require a credit card (Visa/MC) number and expiry to be on file.
- ADULT and RECREATIONAL SESSIONS must be paid in full by credit card at the time of registration. These classes are non-refundable. Upon receipt of payment, the registration process is considered complete.
SERVICE CHARGES/EXTRA FEES
- All returned cheques will be charged a $50.00 service charge. This amount will be automatically charged to the credit card on file along with the amount of the original cheque. Declined Credit Cards will be charged an additional $25 administrative fee.
- Late payments will be assessed a late payment fee of $25/ month. Any fees not received by the 7th of the month will be charged this fee. Accounts may be suspended if payments are not received. Any late payments will be applied to the credit card on file without notice, if the Account Holder has not made arrangements with the office otherwise.
- Costume and competition fees are due on Measuring Day in October. Costume fees start at $140. Competition fees are approximately $70 +GST/competition/dance/routine. Costume/Competition fees are non-refundable.
- Anyone missing the scheduled Costume Measuring date will be rescheduled for a fee of $10 per student.
- Other costs may include photos, recital tickets, dvds, workshops, studiowear, and ballet exams.
- Any replacement tax receipts requested are subject to a charge of $10.
CLASS CANCELLATION / WITHDRAWAL
- One month’s written notice is required prior to a withdrawal. Failure to give sufficient notice will forfeit the next month’s payment. Post dated cheques will be returned and/credit card information will be removed.(September/April fees are non-refundable)
- All withdrawals must be made prior to December 1 and will be subject to the costume/competition charge.
- ADULT and RECREATIONAL SESSIONS are non-refundable.
STUDIO RULES/DRESS CODE
- Dancers/Parents will be responsible to review policies and information in the Studio Handbook which will be online at www.airdriedance.ca under the Students tab.
- Parents will be responsible for keeping their account information up to date and to be aware of all studio activities such as watching dates, recitals, extra classes, measuring dates, studio closures.
- Dress code information will be included with your confirmation and will be available in the Studio Handbook.
- The studio yard/ house are all off limits.
As the legal parent or guardian of the above student, I release and hold harmless Airdrie Dance Academy, it’s owners, operators, instructors and volunteers from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises of Airdrie Dance Academy, it’s owners and operators or in route to or from said premise or to and from competition/dance-out/exam locations.
The 2017/18 Season begins September 9, 2017 and runs until May. Miss Susan (Mrs. Susan Laing) is the director and main instructor. Classes are held at 291070 Yankee Valley Blvd – 0.4 k east on Yankee Valley Blvd (north side).
During the dance season Airdrie Dance Academy will normally make the parent/guardian name, phone number and e-mail address, as well as each dancer’s name available to the “Class Parent” for contact purpose to pass on relevant class/studio information to you.
DVD’s are a final sale. We do not provide refunds.
All Policies are included in the Studio Handbook on the website.